Finding the right size belt is important to ensure a comfortable fit. Use our Badgery Belts sizing guide to get the best measurement for your new Badgery Belt.
- Find your favourite Belt (make sure this belt fits you comfortably)
- Measure from the Belt Fold to your most used belt hole. This is usually the middle hole.
- Use your new measurements to order your New Badgery belt!
Check out our belt collection.
No Belt? No Problem!
Don’t have a belt that currently fits? Follow our waist measurement guide to find your size.
- Find a tape measure or piece of string that is able to wrap around your waist.
- Wear your favourite pair of pants, making sure they are sitting in their normal position.
- Thread the tape measure through your belt loops
- Pull the tape tight so it wraps around your waist.
Where the tape measure meets, indicates your belt size.
Note: Badgery Belts leather products only get better with time.
Just like a pair of good leather boots, our belts will conform and adjust to your use. If your belt is too tight, try giving it a stretch, high quality leather is likely to stretch a couple cm if required.