Leather Belt Size Guide
How do you find the right sized belt? How do you know which sized leather belt to order? Check out our Leather Belt Size guide below for Step by Step instructions.
Finding the right size belt is important to ensure a comfortable fit. Use our Badgery Belts sizing guide to get the best measurement for your new Badgery Belt.
This sizing guide can be used to size both buckle and ring belts.
- Find your favourite Belt (make sure this belt fits you comfortably)
- Measure from the Belt Fold to your most used belt hole. This is usually the middle hole.
- Use your new measurements to order your New Badgery belt!
Check out our belt collection.
No Belt? No Problem!
How do I measure belt size without a belt? or maybe you don’t have a belt that currently fits? Follow our waist measurement belt size guide to find your size.
- Find a tape measure or piece of string that is able to wrap around your waist.
- Wear your favourite pair of pants, making sure they are sitting in their normal position.
- Thread the tape measure through your belt loops
- Pull the tape firmly (not too tight!) so it wraps around your waist.
Where the tape measure meets, indicates your belt size.
Note: Badgery Belts leather products only get better with time.
Just like a pair of good leather boots, our belts will conform and adjust to your use. If your belt is too tight, try giving it a stretch, high quality leather is likely to stretch a couple cm if required.